Photographic consent


East Sussex Music need your consent to use photography or video footage of:

  • your child or children (under 16 years) or

  • yourself (if 16 and over).

Where we use images

  • In print; in the East Sussex Music brochures and other printed material, such as music service publicity and local press.

  • in video productions; for DVD and Internet distribution; in broadcast media.

  • on our websites & (including PDF downloads of our printed publications)

  • in social media, like Twitter and Facebook.

People around the world can view our website and social media. Access is not limited to the United Kingdom where UK law applies.


You can change your mind about the permission you give us by telling us in writing.